Purchase Owned Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC)
Receive Your Owned SBLC Today!
SERVICE AND INSTRUMENT DESCRIPTION:
BanksInstruments.com offers many types of financial instruments to those that are seeking to fund for their financial endeavors. There are many ways to arrange non-recourse collateral loan, recourse collateral loan, or even credit-enhancement. We work with many investors from Europe and North America banking institutions.
Purchase of Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC)
Our SLBC is issued by World Top 100 Banks, and we use the Bank SWIFT Network, Bloomberg, Euroclear or DTC for delivery of these banking instruments. We achieve this through the use of SWIFT MT799 and SWIFT MT760 or Screen Block and Pay via Bloomberg, Euroclear or DTC.
We Protect Our Client Deposits Fully Through 2 Levels of Protection
You never have to worry about your security with our two levels of protection:
- A Two Percent (2%) Non-Performance Penalty
- A Program to Refund Deposits (all our agreements are Bank Endorsed with full bank responsibility as an insurance wrap)
- With our agreement with banks, that bank becomes responsible for payment when the transaction becomes complete.
This Refund Deposit Program protects our clients and makes sure that the deposits are completely safe.
15 Advantages to Purchasing a Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) from Us!
- Our program operates with Top 100 World Banks to secure your Standby Letter of Credit
- We offer monetization for our own bank instrument in case clients needs this service.
- SBLC is available in EUR and USD.
- Price: Only 50 percent for rated banks, and 35 percent for non rated banks.
- After receiving the MT760 you have 5 days to complete your payment.
- Pre-advice for the MT799 is included along with the SBLC.
- No Corporate or Personal Credit Checks
- No Documentation for your Project Required
- LOI Signed and returned within 24 hours of completion.
- MT760 offers SWIFT delivery to your Bank.
- We offers Bloomberg, Euroclear or DTC delivery to your Bank.
- Brokers receive up to 1.5% Commission.
- SBLC is specific to each client’s needs.
- Non perfomance penalty of 2 percent inclueded in all contracts.
- Deposit is 100 % protected, and the Provider Bank endorses client payout.
Deposit Requirements for Owned Standby Letter via SWIFT:
|Instrument Face Value||Deposit Required - Euros|
|10 Million to 250 Million||2% of the Bank Instrument Face Value|
|250 Million to 500 Million||1.5% of the Bank Instrument Face Value|
Deposit Requirements for Owned Standby Letter via EUROCLEAR & BLOOMBERG delivery:
|Instrument Face Value||Deposit Required - Euros|
Prices in EUROS
[wpi_designer_button text=’Note: If you Do NOT have Deposit Funds and want a FREE SBLC Click Here!’ link=’https://www.banksinstruments.com/free-bank-guarantees-no-money-down/’ style_id=’7526′ target=’self’]
Dual Financial Requirements:
You must meet two financial criteria when Purchasing an SLBC.
- The client must pay the deposit so that the SLBC will be delivered.
- The client must also provide a POF for the total purchase cost of the SBLC, which is 50% of the face value.
These Are Our Non-Negotiables
[wpi_designer_button text=’Become a Banks Instruments Broker Today! Click Here’ link=’https://www.banksinstruments.com/brokers-consultants-levels/’ style_id=’7486′ target=’self’]
SWIFT Closing Process
1. The Beneficiary and provider sign the contract initiating the memorandum of understanding and the letter of intent. This enters them into a contractual agreement.
2. During an upcoming day of business the providing bank will endorse the agreement, granting the beneficiary payment for:
* Swift delivery of the MT799 and MT760
* MT760 Cost of Portfolio Reservation
* Verifying the Beneficiary
*Compliance Assessment Coordinated by the Bank
3. The Beneficiary’s institution has two days to send the payment of the reservation cost, SWIFT delivery, etc. by a wire transfer. Then a receipt of this transfer is emailed to the provider.
4. The Provider’s Bank has three business days from the receipt of the the itemized list of costs to issue payment and delivery to the beneficiary’s institution.
5. Within ten business days the Provider must send MT-799 Pre-Advice to the beneficiary’s bank, and email a copy to the beneficiary. This is to conclude whether they are ready to receive the SWIFT MT103, which must compete within 5 days.
6. Within three days the receiving bank must state confirmation of the receipt and note that they are ready to receive the SWIFT MT760, and will pay within 5 days.
7. Within three days the provider’s institution will send the BG through the SWIFT MT760.
8. When the receiving bank has received the BG, they will confirm this with the other bank and will pay within 5 days 18%, which includes a 2% consultant fee.
9. If the beneficiary foes do not pay the payments, then the Provide will place a claim on the BG which causes the receiver’s institution to return the BG through SWIFT MT760. Any payments that have been made will not be refunded.
10. The provider’s bank has one week within the reception of the payment of the BG to send a copy of the BG to the beneficiary’s bank through a courier that is bank-bonded.
11. Any additional tranches will abide by the same procedures and will continue until the funds have been depleted.
Euroclear & Bloomberg Closing Process:
- Once the contract is signed, the provider’s will talk to their institution and instructs them to use the Euroclear/Bloomberg Screen to coordinate the delivery of the SBLC.
- The provider’s institution must email a certified receipt of the SBLC delivery through Euroclear/Bloomberg.
- Once the receipt is acknowledged the Beneficiary immediately pay for the leasing fees. (screen block and pay).
- The BG has to be returned no more than 15 days before the contract has been signed for a year.
- Complete the SBLC Application Below
- When you’ve finished the Purchase Owned SBLC Application and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accepted Standard: Clients must abide by our standards and accurately fill out the application online.
- Rejected Standard:
- Any provider offering an SBLC that is listed on the Forbidden Assets and Financial Instrument List.
- Any situation where a client cannot or will not pay the deposit.
- With our bank instruments delivery service, everything is nonnegotiable. We will not alter the price of any part of this service.
- There is no way to have a FREE SLBC or to allow a client to pay for an SLBC after it has arrived. If this is not paid in full, or paid for under the Bank Payment Undertaking, then no SLBC will ever be delivered. Banks will not deliver a bank instrument until the funds are secure.
- When you Purchase an SLBC, the client must provide a Bank Comfort Letter (BCL) like we list in the application, and if a BCL is not included, we will deny your application.
[wpi_designer_button text=’Download the Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) – Owned Application Here!’ link=’https://www.banksinstruments.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/BI-Purchasing-BG-SBLC.doc’ style_id=’7525′ target=’self’]