Owned Bank Guarantee (BG) Monetization
INSTRUMENT AND SERVICE DESCRIPTION:
Complete Recourse Loan & Non-Recourse Loan Monetization of Owned Bank Guarantee (BG) for the intention of Project Funding
“Bankinstrument.com” will never attempt to accept any upfront fees for Monetization from the clients till the project is completed successfully. This is the agreement that is followed between the client and “Bankinstrument.com”.
We are ready to monetize and grant you a loan with a careful negotiations with our investors through Owned Bank Guarantee. This loan should be repaid, and once you end up with full settlement you’ll be able to enjoy low rates.
We offer 4 Monetization settlement methods:
1. Euroclear – The Euroclear process is extremely fast, and the best part is there are no SWIFT fees. Euroclear is one of the most established financial transaction networks in the world and was founded by JP Morgan in 1968.
2. Bank SWIFT – This (BG) is delivered to the two banks through SWIFT MT799 and SWIFT MT760.
3. DTCC – The Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation issues BGs that we accept. Again, through this process, there are no SWIFT fees, and this company was founded in 1999 and is seen as one of the leaders in the industry.
4. Bloomberg – The Bloomberg process is extremely fast and there is no SWIFT fees. Bloomberg was founded in 1981 and is one of the most established financial transaction networks in the world.
Fact: We have the option of purchasing the BG in full, or the client can hold ownership against an Owned Bank Guarantee. Many clients choose the latter option so that they can have the non recourse loan.
Through our contractual obligations, the Monetizer must return the Owned Bank Guarantee to the issuing institution at least 15 days before the expiration date of the BG.
Monetization LTV for a Non-Recourse Loan:
- Loan to Value (LTV) for a Owned Bank Guarantee (BG) of 5 to 500M – 65% Non-Recourse Loan with a Rated Bank instrument or 45% Non-Recourse Loan with a Non-Rated Bank instrument.
Monetization LTV for a Recourse Loan:
- 5 to 500M Owned Bank Guarantee (BG) – 65% Recourse Loan with a Non Rated Bank instrument or 80% Recourse Loan with a Rated Bank instrument – This loan has an interest between 2% to 7.5% per annum and can span up to ten years in length.
Note: 5 % commission is paid on Non Recourse and Recourse Loans.
How Long Will it Take?:
- Up to two weeks after the paperwork is completed or a week after the instrument is SWIFT delivered.
Disbursement of Loan:
- The loan is disbursed in 12 months.
- Once the MT-760 is authenticated, three weeks later 20 percent of the loan will be disbursed.
- A month after the original disbursement 20 percent more will be given.
- Finally, the last 60 percent of the loan will divide over the ten month period and will occur monthly.
- Respected in the Industry
- Larger Commissions
- You Won’t Be Just Another Broker in a Chain
[wpi_designer_button text=’Become a Banks Instruments Broker Today! Click Here’ link=’https://www.banksinstruments.com/brokers-consultants-levels/’ style_id=’7486′ target=’self’]
- Once the paperwork is completed, the client’s sends SWIFT MT799 to the bank to set up the release.
- The Monetizer’s bank, after receiving the SWIFT MT799 from the client’s bank, will reply with a SWIFT MT799 RWA to received.
- Once the clients’s bank receives the RWA to received the bank instrument, client’s sends SWIFT MT760 to monetizer’s bank.
- Once these SWIFT MT760 are received and authenticated, the monetizer’s must respond within a week to grant the non recourse loan.
- At the end of a year, the Monetizer has to return the BG within 15 days of the anniversary of the contract.
Euroclear & Bloomberg Closing Process:
- Once the contract is signed, the client will talk to their institution and instructs them to use the Euroclear Delivery to coordinate the delivery of the BG.
- The client’s institution must email a certified receipt of the BG delivery through Euroclear.
- Once the receipt is acknowledged the Monetizer has a week to grant the LTV Non Recourse Loan.
- The BG has to be returned no more than 15 days before the contract has been signed for a year.
- Download the Bank Instrument Monetization Application.
- Fill Out the Bank Instrument Monetization Application and email to: email@example.com
- Accepted Standard: The Bank Instrument MUST be from a Rated Bank and Delivered by SWIFT, Euroclear, Bloomberg or DTCC.
- Rejected Standard: Any Bank Instrument from the following Forbidden Assets and Financial Instrument Providers List.
Recourse Loan Disbursements Example (100 Million Euros):
Bank instrument face value: $100,000,000.00
Recourse Loan disbursement (80%): $80,000,000.00
Loan commission fees (5%): $4,000,000.00
Total Loan Disbursement: $76,000,000.00
Example of Recourse Loan Disbursement Schedule:
|Recourse Loan Disbursements Amount in Euros||Date of Disbursements|
|Loan 1st Disbursement: €15,200,000.00||20% of the loan in 21 days after received and authentication of the MT760.|
|Loan 2nd Disbursement: €15,200,000.00||20% of the loan 30 days after the 1st disbursement.|
|Loan 3rd Disbursement: €4,560,000.00||30 days after the 2nd disbursement.|
|Loan 4th Disbursement: €4,560,000.00||30 days after the 3rd disbursement.|
|Loan 5th Disbursement: €4,560,000.00||30 days after the 4th disbursement.|
|Loan 6th Disbursement: €4,560,000.00||30 days after the 5th disbursement.|
|Loan 7th Disbursement: €4,560,000.00||30 days after the 6th disbursement.|
|Loan 8th Disbursement: €4,560,000.00||30 days after the 7th disbursement.|
|Loan 9th Disbursement: €4,560,000.00||30 days after the 8th disbursement.|
|Loan 10th Disbursement: €4,560,000.00||30 days after the 9th disbursement.|
|Loan 11th Disbursement: €4,560,000.00||30 days after the 10th disbursement.|
|Loan 12th Disbursement: €4,560,000.00||30 days after the 11th disbursement.|
[wpi_designer_button text=’Download the Owned Bank Guarantee (BG) Monetization Application Here!’ link=’https://www.banksinstruments.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/BI-Client-Compliance-Application-BG-SBLC-MTN-LTN-Monetization.doc’ style_id=’7525′ target=’self’]