Leased Mid Term Note (MTN’s)
Apply for Your Leased Mid Term Note Today!
SERVICE AND INSTRUMENT DESCRIPTION:
Medium-term loans are considered as a debt financing method because they have a deadline, Annual interest rate, Predefined face value which is then sold off to investors. The span life time of the debt financing can extent up to ten years which can flourish your business financial future. An inexperienced or unskilled broker will not be able to safeguard the available bank instruments.
Low-income investors or investors who raise a small amount has their right selection to pick out Leased MTNs. MTNs can be considered to increase idiosyncratic financial funding as many banks have tasted MTN for several years. During the leasing period, you will be shared to another person’s MTN for a small charge. But later after your settlement, you’ll regain the ownership back into your hands.
As you act as an owner you’ll be still able to get equal rights, whereas you could utilize your funds to place a lien, monetize and request a collateral. All these options will be available through Leased MTN or during the time of contract replenishment.
Leased Mid Term Note (MTNs)
Our MTN’s comes from certain World top 100 banks. Whereas we make use of Euro clear, Bloomberg and DTC screen block to base the payment via SWIFT MT760 and SWIFT MT799for delivery
We Protect Our Client Deposits Fully Through 2 Levels of Protection
You never have to worry about your security with our two levels of protection:
- A Two Percent (2%) Non-Performance Penalty
- A Program to Refund Deposits (all our agreements are Bank Endorsed with full bank responsibility as an insurance wrap)
- With our agreement with banks, that bank becomes responsible for payment when the transaction becomes complete.
This Refund Deposit Program protects our clients and makes sure that the deposits are completely safe.
16 Benefits of Purchasing a Leased MTN from Us!
- Our Program Operates with the Top 100 Banks of the World
- We offer monetization for our own bank instrument in case clients needs this service.
- Our Bank Guarantees are available in a variety of currencies like the USD or Euro.
- We offer low lease rates 18 (16+2%) percent rated banks or 12 (10+2%) percent with a non-rated institution.
- Offer five days to have full payment after the MT760 arrives at your bank.
- We include advice about your MT799
- We protect 100 percent of your deposit.
- We do not allow Corporate or Personal Checks.
- You do not need to show your project documents.
- We promise that after an LOI is completed, it will be signed within 24 hours.
- We deliver the MT760 to your institution.
- We offers Bloomberg, Euroclear or DTC delivery to your Bank
- We will pay a commission of up to 1.5% to any brokers.
- We develop your BG specifically for each client.
- We impose a performance penalty of 2% in every contract.
- Our banks endorse our deposit guarantee, and also ensure to payout.
Deposit Requirements for Leased MTN’s via SWIFT:
|Instrument Face Value||Deposit Required - Euros|
|10 Million to 250 Million||2% of the Bank Instrument Face Value|
|250 Million to 500 Million||1.5% of the Bank Instrument Face Value|
Deposit Requirements for Leased MTN’s via EUROCLEAR & BLOOMBERG delivery:
|Instrument Face Value||Deposit Required - Euros|
Prices in EUROS
Estimated Completion Time:
- The SWIFT MT760 is Delivered 2 Days after the Issuing and Receiving Banks exchange MT799s.
SWIFT Closing Process
1. The Beneficiary and provider sign the contract initiating the memorandum of understanding and the letter of intent. This enters them into a contractual agreement.
2. During an upcoming day of business the providing bank will endorse the agreement, granting the beneficiary payment for:
* Swift delivery of the MT799 and MT760
* MT760 Cost of Portfolio Reservation
* Verifying the Beneficiary
*Compliance Assessment Coordinated by the Bank
3. The Beneficiary’s institution has two days to send the payment of the reservation cost, SWIFT delivery, etc. by a wire transfer. Then a receipt of this transfer is emailed to the provider.
4. The Provider’s Bank has three business days from the receipt of the the itemized list of costs to issue payment and delivery to the beneficiary’s institution.
5. Within ten business days the Provider must send MT-799 Pre-Advice to the beneficiary’s bank, and email a copy to the beneficiary. This is to conclude whether they are ready to receive the SWIFT MT103, which must compete within 5 days.
6. Within three days the receiving bank must state confirmation of the receipt and note that they are ready to receive the SWIFT MT760, and will pay within 5 days.
7. Within three days the provider’s institution will send the BG through the SWIFT MT760.
8. When the receiving bank has received the BG, they will confirm this with the other bank and will pay within 5 days 18%, which includes a 2% consultant fee.
9. If the beneficiary foes do not pay the payments, then the Provide will place a claim on the BG which causes the receiver’s institution to return the BG through SWIFT MT760. Any payments that have been made will not be refunded.
10. The provider’s bank has one week within the reception of the payment of the BG to send a copy of the BG to the beneficiary’s bank through a courier that is bank-bonded.
11. Any additional tranches will abide by the same procedures and will continue until the funds have been depleted.
Important: Our contracts have a clause that requires the purchaser to return the Leased Mid Term Note (MTN) to the institution that issued the BG no later than 15 days before the first year anniversary of the contract. This is required of all leased bank guarantees.
Euroclear & Bloomberg Closing Process:
- Once the contract is signed, the provider’s will talk to their institution and instructs them to use the Euroclear/Bloomberg Screen to coordinate the delivery of the MTN.
- The provider’s institution must email a certified receipt of the MTN delivery through Euroclear/Bloomberg.
- Once the receipt is acknowledged the Beneficiary immediately pay for the leasing fees. (screen block and pay).
- The BG has to be returned no more than 15 days before the contract has been signed for a year.
- Fill out the MTN Application Below
- When you’ve finished the Leased MTN Application and email it to: email@example.com
- Accepted Standard: Clients must abide by our standards and accurately fill out the application online.
- Rejected Standard:
- Any provider that is listed on the Forbidden Assets and Financial Instrument List.
- Any situation where a client cannot or will not pay the deposit.
- With our Banking Instrument delivery service, everything is nonnegotiable. We will not alter the price of any part of this service.
- There is no way to have a FREE MTN or to allow a client to pay for an MTN after the MT760 has arrived. If this is not paid in full, or paid for under the Bank Payment Undertaking, then no Medium Term Notes will ever be delivered. Banks will not deliver any bank instruments until the funds are secure.