Leased Bank Guarantee (BG) Monetization
INSTRUMENT AND SERVICE DESCRIPTION:
Complete Recourse Loan & Non-Recourse Loan Monetization of Leased Bank Guarantee (BG) for the intention of Project Funding.
“Bankinstrument.com” will never attempt to accept any upfront fees for Monetization from the clients till the project is completed successfully. This is the agreement that is followed between the client and “Bankinstrument.com”.
We are ready to monetize and grant you a loan with a careful negotiations with our investors. This loan should be repaid, and once you end up with full settlement you’ll be able to enjoy low rates.
There are 4 stages of Monetization:
1. Euroclear – The Euro clear process works quite fast and efficiently. And the it’s considered to be the perfect part where you’ll do not need to pay SWIFT charges.. Euro clear is considered as one of the most established financial transaction networks in the world which founded by JP Morgan in late 1968.
2. Bank SWIFT – This (BG) is delivered between the two divisions of banks through SWIFT MT799 and SWIFT MT760.
3. DTCC – The Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation issues BGs that we accept. Again, through this process, you’ll be charged no SWIFT charges and this company was founded in 1999 and is seen as one of the leaders in the industry.
4. Bloomberg – The Bloomberg process is extremely fast and there is no SWIFT fees. Bloomberg was founded in 1981 and is one of the most established financial transaction networks in the world.
Important: Our contracts also include the monetizer returning the Leased Bank Guarantee (BG) to the Issuing bank 15 days before the BG expires. This is a typical requirement of BG contracts.
Monetization LTV for a Non-Recourse Loan:
- Loan to Value (LTV) for a Leased Bank Guarantee (BG) of 5 to 500M – 65% Non-Recourse Loan with a Rated Bank instrument or 45% Non-Recourse Loan with a Non-Rated Bank instrument.
Monetization LTV for a Recourse Loan:
- 5 to 500M Leased Bank Guarantee (BG) – 65% Recourse Loan with a Non Rated Bank instrument or 80% Recourse Loan with a Rated Bank instrument – This loan has an interest between 2% to 7.5% per annum and can span up to ten years in length.
Note: 5 % commission is paid on Non Recourse and Recourse Loans.
How Long Does it Take?:
- Up to two weeks after the paperwork is completed or a week after the instrument is SWIFT, DTCC, Bloomberg or Euroclear.
Disbursement of Loan:
- The loan is disbursed in 12 months.
- Once the MT-760 is authenticated, three weeks later 20 percent of the loan will be disbursed.
- A month after the original disbursement 20 percent more will be given.
- Finally, the last 60 percent of the loan will divide over the ten month period and will occur monthly.
- Disbursement of the loan in 12 months.
[wpi_designer_button text=’Become a Banks Instruments Broker Today! Click Here’ link=’https://www.banksinstruments.com/brokers-consultants-levels/’ style_id=’7486′ target=’self’]
- Once the paperwork is completed, the client’s sends SWIFT MT799 to the bank to set up the release.
- The Monetizer’s bank, after receiving the SWIFT MT799 from the client’s bank, will reply with a SWIFT MT799 RWA to received.
- Once the clients’s bank receives the RWA to received the bank instrument, client’s sends SWIFT MT760 to monetizer’s bank.
- Once these SWIFT MT760 are received and authenticated, the monetizer’s must respond within a week to grant the non recourse loan.
- At the end of a year, the Monetizer has to return the BG within 15 days of the anniversary of the contract.
Euroclear & Bloomberg Closing Process:
- Once the contract is signed, the client will talk to their institution and instructs them to use the Euroclear/Bloomberg Delivery to coordinate the delivery of the BG.
- The client’s institution must email a certified receipt of the BG delivery through Euroclear.
- Once the receipt is acknowledged the Monetizer has a week to grant the LTV Non Recourse Loan.
- The BG has to be returned no more than 15 days before the contract has been signed for a year.
- Complete the Application for Bank Instrument Monetization
- Fill out the Application for Bank Instrument Monetization and email to: email@example.com
Standards of Compliance:
- Accepted Standard: The instrument HAS to be delivered by SWIFT, DTCC, Bloomberg or Euroclear from a Rated Bank.
- Rejected Standard: Any Bank Instrument from any one off of the Forbidden Assets and Financial Instrument Providers List.
Recourse Loan Disbursements Example (100 Million Euros):
Bank instrument face value: $100,000,000.00
Recourse Loan disbursement (80%): $80,000,000.00
Loan commission fees (5%): $4,000,000.00
Total Loan Disbursement: $76,000,000.00
Example of Recourse Loan Disbursement Schedule:
|Recourse Loan Disbursements Amount in Euros||Date of Disbursements|
|Loan 1st Disbursement: €15,200,000.00||20% of the loan in 21 days after received and authentication of the MT760.|
|Loan 2nd Disbursement: €15,200,000.00||20% of the loan 30 days after the 1st disbursement.|
|Loan 3rd Disbursement: €4,560,000.00||30 days after the 2nd disbursement.|
|Loan 4th Disbursement: €4,560,000.00||30 days after the 3rd disbursement.|
|Loan 5th Disbursement: €4,560,000.00||30 days after the 4th disbursement.|
|Loan 6th Disbursement: €4,560,000.00||30 days after the 5th disbursement.|
|Loan 7th Disbursement: €4,560,000.00||30 days after the 6th disbursement.|
|Loan 8th Disbursement: €4,560,000.00||30 days after the 7th disbursement.|
|Loan 9th Disbursement: €4,560,000.00||30 days after the 8th disbursement.|
|Loan 10th Disbursement: €4,560,000.00||30 days after the 9th disbursement.|
|Loan 11th Disbursement: €4,560,000.00||30 days after the 10th disbursement.|
|Loan 12th Disbursement: €4,560,000.00||30 days after the 11th disbursement.|
[wpi_designer_button text=’Download the Leased Bank Guarantee (BG) Monetization Application Here!’ link=’https://www.banksinstruments.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/BI-Client-Compliance-Application-BG-SBLC-MTN-LTN-Monetization.doc’ style_id=’7525′ target=’self’]