SERVICE AND INSTRUMENT DESCRIPTION:
Receive your Standby Letter of Credit Today!
Leased Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC)
Different sets of projects can use a standby letter of credit to utilize global finance, project finance, trade finance, credit enactment, etc. By using this opportunity, you can enjoy cash funds from an investor and fulfill your expectation which in turn consists our aim too.
Even if you seems to be the head, you’ll be able to access the same level of rights to use the fund as collateral, to monetize it or to place a lien. All these options are open in Leased SBLC when a contract is replenished.
The world’s top 100 bank has insurance the bank instruments of companies’ Leased standby letter of credit which is passed out through Euro clear, DTC screen block, SWIFT, and Bloomberg. Banks own their rights to transfer SBLC to and fro through two SWIFTs through MT799 and MT760.
We Protect Our Client Deposits Fully Through 2 Levels of Protection
You never have to worry about your security with our two levels of protection:
- A Two Percent (2%) Non-Performance Penalty
- A Program to Refund Deposits (all our agreements are Bank Endorsed with full bank responsibility as an insurance wrap)
- With our agreement with banks, that bank becomes responsible for payment when the transaction becomes complete.
This Refund Deposit Program protects our clients and makes sure that the deposits are completely safe.
16 Advantages to Purchasing a Leased Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) from us!
- Our program operates with Top 100 World Banks to secure your Standby Letter of Credit
- We offer monetization for our own bank instrument in case clients needs this service.
- SBLC is available in EUR and USD.
- We offer Low Leasing Rates of 16+2 (18% Total) for Rated Bank or 10+2 (12% Total) for Non-Rated Bank.
- After receiving the MT760 you have 5 days to complete your payment.
- Pre-advice for the MT799 is included along with the SBLC.
- 100 percent protected Deposit.
- No Corporate or Personal Credit Checks
- No Documentation for your Project Required
- LOI Signed and returned within 24 hours of completion.
- MT760 offers SWIFT delivery to your Bank.
- We offers Bloomberg, Euroclear or DTC delivery to your Bank.
- Brokers receive up to 1.5% Commission.
- SBLC is specific to each client’s needs.
- Non perfomance penalty of 2 percent inclueded in all contracts.
- Deposit is 100 % protected, and the Provider Bank endorses client payout
Deposit Requirements for Leased Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) via SWIFT:
|Instrument Face Value||Deposit Required - Euros|
|10 Million to 250 Million||2% of the Bank Instrument Face Value|
|250 Million to 500 Million||1.5% of the Bank Instrument Face Value|
Deposit Requirements forLeased Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) via EUROCLEAR & BLOOMBERG delivery:
|Instrument Face Value||Deposit Required - Euros|
Prices in EUROSNote: If you Do NOT have Deposit Funds and want a FREE SBLC Click Here!
SWIFT Closing Process
1. The Beneficiary and provider sign the contract initiating the memorandum of understanding and the letter of intent. This enters them into a contractual agreement.
2. During an upcoming day of business the providing bank will endorse the agreement, granting the beneficiary payment for:
* Swift delivery of the MT799 and MT760
* MT760 Cost of Portfolio Reservation
* Verifying the Beneficiary
*Compliance Assessment Coordinated by the Bank
3. The Beneficiary’s institution has two days to send the payment of the reservation cost, SWIFT delivery, etc. by a wire transfer. Then a receipt of this transfer is emailed to the provider.
4. The Provider’s Bank has three business days from the receipt of the the itemized list of costs to issue payment and delivery to the beneficiary’s institution.
5. Within ten business days the Provider must send MT-799 Pre-Advice to the beneficiary’s bank, and email a copy to the beneficiary. This is to conclude whether they are ready to receive the SWIFT MT103, which must compete within 5 days.
6. Within three days the receiving bank must state confirmation of the receipt and note that they are ready to receive the SWIFT MT760, and will pay within 5 days.
7. Within three days the provider’s institution will send the BG through the SWIFT MT760.
8. When the receiving bank has received the BG, they will confirm this with the other bank and will pay within 5 days 18%, which includes a 2% consultant fee.
9. If the beneficiary foes do not pay the payments, then the Provide will place a claim on the BG which causes the receiver’s institution to return the BG through SWIFT MT760. Any payments that have been made will not be refunded.
10. The provider’s bank has one week within the reception of the payment of the BG to send a copy of the BG to the beneficiary’s bank through a courier that is bank-bonded.
11. Any additional tranches will abide by the same procedures and will continue until the funds have been depleted.
Important: In our contracts the purchaser rmust return the Leased Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) to the Issuing institution 15 days prior to the year anniversary of the contract.
Euroclear & Bloomberg Closing Process:
- Provider and Beneficiary execute, sign and initiate this Letter of Intent / Memorandum of Understanding, which thereby automatically becomes a full commercial recourse contract agreement.
- One Banking day the Provider Bank Endorsed this agreement guarantee the Beneficiaries payment for the:
- Swift Transmission (MT799 and MT760)
- Portfolio Reservation Cost (MT760)
- Beneficiary Verification
- Bank Delivery Coordinates Compliance Assessment
- Beneficiary, within two (2) international banking days, instructs his Bank to send swift transmission/portfolio reservation cost of $XXX,XXX (_________________________) by wire transfer to the Providers provided receiving bank coordinates, and emails a copy of the wire transfer receipt to the Provider.
- Within three (3) banking days after the Providers Bank has received above bank swift transmission/portfolio reservation cost, Provider will instruct his issuing bank to cut the Bank Instruments for the Beneficiary and schedule it delivery via Euroclear/Bloomberg Screen to the Beneficiaries Bank
- Within ten (10) banking days provider’s institution must email a certified receipt of the Bank Instrument delivery through Euroclear/Bloomberg. (Provider shall provide a copy of said Euroclear/Bloomberg screen to the Beneficiary by email).
- Once the receipt is acknowledged the Beneficiary immediately pay for the leasing fees. (screen block and pay).
- The Bank Instrument has to be returned no more than 15 days before the contract has been signed for a year.
- Fill out the SBLC Application Below
- When you’ve finished the Leased SBLC Application and email it to: email@example.com
- Accepted Standard: Clients must abide by our standards and accurately fill out the application online.
- Rejected Standard:
- Any provider that is listed on the Forbidden Assets and Financial Instrument List.
- Any situation where a client cannot or will not pay the deposit.
- With our Banking Instrument delivery service, everything is nonnegotiable. We will not alter the price of any part of this service.
- There is no way to have a FREE SBLC or to allow a client to pay for an SBLC after the MT760 has arrived. If this is not paid in full, or paid for under the Bank Payment Undertaking, then no Medium Term Notes will ever be delivered. Banks will not deliver any bank instruments until the funds are secure.