Leased Bank Proof of Funds (POF)
Apply for Your Leased Bank POF Today!
SERVICE AND INSTRUMENT DESCRIPTION:
Bank proof of funds (POF) is considered as a useful source of finance such as global finance, trade finance, credit enactment and project finance. The funds will be assigned to you, but afterward, it’s your duty to know where to identify a perfect broker who can resolve your deal in a successful and efficient manner. A traditional POF will not suit you because it may require a heavy investor with you. Nevertheless, you can still detour using a leased POF.
The helpfull assistant who is leasing POF may be required for a small fee and a term. When the particular period is over your contract will be widened. The owner will be able to start a joint ownership or still transfer it away to reduce the risk of ownership.
This asset is open for a new owner for a particular period. As an owner, he/she will be able to place a lien, collateralize, Monetize or sell off the assets to cover their needs.
Leased Bank Proof of Funds (POF)
We have built up our relationship with Top institutions, and we are ready to quest an account that matches for your proof of funds (POF).
1 million is considered to be the lowest value that you can safeguard as Euro or USD with MT999 or MT799. The charges will be based for three months with a percentage of four to six percent fees. MT999 or MT799 will not be utilized if the user desire to use a lower face value.
We Protect Our Client Deposits Fully Through 2 Levels of Protection
You never have to worry about your security with our two levels of protection:
- A Two Percent (2%) Non-Performance Penalty.
- A Program to Refund Deposits (all our agreements are Bank Endorsed with full bank responsibility as an insurance wrap).
- With our agreement with banks, that bank becomes responsible for payment when the transaction becomes complete.
This Refund Deposit Program protects our clients and makes sure that the deposits are completely safe.
15 Advantages to Purchasing a Leased Bank Proof of Funds from Us!
- Our program utilizes non-rated and rated banks for POFs.
- We issue POF in EUR and USD.
- Offer a leasing rate of between three and eight percent for a three-month term.
- Payment is received after the agreement is bank endorsed.
- MT799 or MT999 include Pre-advice Included upon delivery of the POF Delivery
- We protect 100 percent of your payment.
- No Corporate or personal credit checks.
- No documentation necessary for your project.
- After the LOI is completed, it is returned within 24 hours.
- We will pay a commission of up to 1.5% to any brokers.
- MT799 or MT999 provides deliver to your bank.
- POF developed specifically for client needs.
- Performance Penalty of 2 percent in all contracts.
- Your deposit is fully protected.
- All POF are Fresh Cut specifically for each Client
Full payment of the Leased POF is Required Before Delivery can occur, or initial deposit + a Bank Payment Undertaking.
Deposit Requirements for Leased POF
|Instrument Face Value||Deposit Required - Euros|
Prices in EUROSNote: If you Do NOT have Deposit Funds and want a FREE POF Click Here!
How Long Will This Take?:
- Within ten days The SWIFT MT799 or MT999 will be delivered after the payment is confirmed.
- Respected in the Industry
- Larger Commissions
- You Won’t Be Just Another Broker in a Chain
SWIFT Closing Process
- The Beneficiary and provider sign the contract initiating the memorandum of understanding and the letter of intent. This enters them into a contractual agreement.
- During an upcoming day of business the providing bank will endorse the agreement, granting the beneficiary payment for:
* Swift delivery of the MT799 and MT999
* Verifying the Beneficiary
*Compliance Assessment Coordinated by the Bank
- The Beneficiary’s institution has two days to send the payment of the reservation cost, SWIFT delivery, etc. by a wire transfer. Then a receipt of this transfer is emailed to the provider.
- The Provider’s Bank has three business days from the receipt of the the itemized list of costs to issue payment and delivery to the beneficiary’s institution.
- Within ten business days, the Provider must send MT-799 Pre-Advice to the beneficiary’s bank and email a copy to the beneficiary. This is to conclude whether they are ready to receive the SWIFT MT799, which must compete within 5 days.
- The Beneficiary must now release the payment, minus the 2% consultancy and other fees. This must occur within five days of the receipt of the SWIFT.
- Any additional tranches will abide by the same procedures and will continue until the funds have been depleted.
- Fill out the Bank Instrument Application Below
- Email the completed Bank Instrument Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accepted Standard: Clients must adhere to all of our standards, and fill out the application accurately.
- Rejected Standard:
- Anything delivered from out list of forbidden instruments and assets.
- The client’s inability to pay the deposit.
- With our MT799 or MT999 delivery service, everything is nonnegotiable. We will not alter the price of any part of this service.
- There is no way to have a FREE MT799 of MT999 or to allow a client to pay for one after it has arrived. If this is not paid in full, or paid for under the Bank Payment Undertaking, then no MT799 or MT999 will ever be delivered. Banks will not deliver a a bank instrument until the funds are secure.
Download the Proof of Funds (POF) – Leased Application Here!