Leased Bank Draft
Apply for Your Leased Bank Draft Today!
SERVICE AND INSTRUMENT DESCRIPTION:
Bank drafts are well known for financing as they can be utilized for various diverse reasons. Global finance, trade finance and credit enactment and many other choices come across under bank drafts. There are several techniques to use Bank draft. However, an investor’s fund might be required to succeed with your financing journey.
Banksinstruments.com offer leased bank draft to position you as a temporary owner for an unknown person’s capital for a fee. Throughout this method, as an owner, you’ll be able to use the funds as collateral for your financial projects. After the contract have been completed, the funds will be reversed back to the owner either agreement shall be extended.
Leasing Bank draft
Banksinstruments.com launch leasing bank drafts for the world top 100 European banks to utilize the SWIFT system for transfer service. With this particular banking device, we’ll use Swift MT110.
We Protect Our Client Deposits Fully Through 2 Levels of Protection
You never have to worry about your security with our two levels of protection:
- A Two Percent (2%) Non-Performance Penalty
- A Program to Refund Deposits (all our agreements are Bank Endorsed with full bank responsibility as an insurance wrap)
- With our agreement with banks, that bank becomes responsible for payment when the transaction becomes complete.
This Refund Deposit Program protects our clients and makes sure that the deposits are completely safe.
14 Advantages when Purchasing a Leased Bank Draft from Us!
- We operate with the Top 100 Banks of the World.
- Only available in Euros.
- Leasing rates as low as 18 for hard copy and 20 percent for Swift MT110 delivery.
- You have up to five days to complete the payment after delivery to your institution.
- The SWIFT MT110 or a copy of the bank draft with the buyer’s name is included.
- Everything you pay is protected.
- No credit checks, personal or corporate.
- You do not have to produce documents of your project.
- After the agreement is signed, it is returned within 24 hours.
- Easy delivery of the hard copy to the buyer or by SWIFT MT110.
- Brokers can receive a commission of up to 2.5%
- Bank drafts are specific due to the specifications of the client
- All agreements have a 2 % non-performance penalty.
- Rest assured because your deposit is 100% protected.
Before the Leased Bank Draft can be delivered payment must be made in full, or five percent of the deposit, and the Bank Payment Undertaking.
Deposit Requirements for a Leased Bank Draft:
|Face Value||Bank Instrument||Leasing Rate||Deposit Required After Bank Endorsement||Minimum Deposit|
|1.5 Million to 500 Million||Bank Draft||20% with Swift MT110 Delivery||5% of the Face Value||€50,000|
Prices in EurosNote: If you Do NOT have Deposit Funds and want a FREE Bank Draft Click Here!
Become a Banks Instruments Broker Today! Click Here
Hard Copy Closing Process:
- Beneficiary and Provider sign all the contracts and proper documentation. Including the Memorandum of Understanding and the Letter of Intent.
- During the next business day the Provider’s institution will:
- Confirm the Bank Draft
- Verify the Beneficiary
- Assess the Bank Delivery Coordinates by Compliance.
- The Beneficiary must, within 2 business days, direct his bank to send a SWIFT for the full draft. The reservation cost will be 5% of the value of the bank draft.
- Three days after the bank of the Provider has received the cost, they will create the bank draft and send it over to the beneficiary’s institution.
- The Provider’s institution has 10 business days to send a hard copy of the Draft to the beneficiary.
- If Bank Payment Undertaking was used to ensure payment, then the bank draft funds must be released within 5 days. There will also be a 2% consulting fee or commission on the draft.
- Any additional tranche will follow the same protocol unless all of the funds are depleted.
Swift MT110 Closing Process:
- Beneficiary and the Provider sign all documentation to enter into a contract.
- During the next business day the Provider’s institution will endorse the agreement by:
- Confirming the Bank Draft
- Verifying the Beneficiary
- Assessing the Compliance of Bank Delivery
- The Beneficiary then has 2 business days to send SWIFT for the full Draft cost to the Provider; this will include the portfolio fee, a reservation fee (5% of the face value of the note), and a copy of the receipt of the wire transfer.
- During the next three days, the bank of the Provider must acknowledge receipt of the cost, and then the value of the Bank Draft should be cut and scheduled for delivery.
- Within the next ten days, the provider’s bank will release the Original Hard Copy of the Bank Draft and upon receiving bank request the MT-110 through SWIFT per the contract.
- If Bank Payment Undertaking is being used, the funds should be released within a 5 day period. This release will also include any fees as well as the 2% consultancy fee.
- All additional tranches will be handled procedurally the same way until the funds are depleted.
Important: In our contracts, there is a stipulation that purchaser must return the Leased Bank Draft to the Issuing bank fifteen days before the one-year anniversary of the contract.
- Complete the Bank Draft Application Below
- When you’ve finished the Bank Draft Application and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the Bank Draft Application Below
- Send the Bank Draft Application via email to: email@example.com
- Accepted Standard: Clients that comply with our required Client Standards, accurately and correctly complete the Application with Bank Comfort Letter (BCL).
- Rejected Standards:
- Bank Draft delivery from anyone on our Forbidden Assets and Instrument Providers list.
- A client is not paying the deposit fee with their Bank Draft application.
- Not including a Bank Comfort Level in the Bank Draft application.
- With our Bant delivery service, everything is nonnegotiable. We will not alter the price of any part of this service.
- There is no way to have a FREE Bank Draft or to allow a client to pay for a Bank Draft after it has arrived. If this is not paid in full, or paid for under the Bank Payment Undertaking, then no Bank Draft will ever be delivered. Banks will not deliver any Bank Drafts until the funds are secure.